Holland 3-1 Northern Ireland, RESULT: Plus European Championship qualifying action from Slovakia 1-1 Wales and Russia 4-0 Scotland
- Josh Magennis stunned Holland with second half opener for Northern Ireland
- But Memphis Depay and Luuk de Jong strike late to break N. Ireland hearts
- Kieffer Moore opened scoring for Wales on his first competitive start
- But Juraj Kucka equalised at the start of the second half for Slovakia
- Scotland head towards play-offs after falling 4-0 down in Moscow
- Eight European Championship qualifiers kicked off from 7.45pm BST
Michael O’Neill’s team currently hold the final automatic qualifying spot in the group but their final three fixtures are a double header with Holland as well as a daunting clash with table toppers Germany.
Elsewhere Wales can ill afford defeat in Slovakia if they still wish to reach the tournament via an automatic place in the group.
Scotland realistically are already hoping for another roll of the dice via the play-offs with anything but a win in Russia meaning they will be out of automatic contention. Follow all the evening’s action as it happens with Dan Ripley.