Euro 2020 qualifiers, RESULT: Holland 4-0 Belarus plus the rest of the night’s action including England’s Under 21s clash against Poland
- England pegged back by stunning Poland free-kick at Ashton Gate
- Eden Hazard scores twice for Belgium who defeat ten-man Russia 3-1
- Memphis Depay (2), Georginio Wijnaldum and Virgil van Dijk score for Holland
- Northern Ireland strike twice in the second half against Estonia
- Eight matches kicked off from 7.45pm in the Euro 2020 qualifiers
- Holland, Belgium and Croatia among sides beginning their Euro 2020 campaign
- England Under 21s prepared for summer’s European Championship with friendly
The campaign to reach Euro 2020 is well underway and the evening sees a host of nations begin their campaign towards qualifying for next summer’s finals.
Holland will be attempting to qualify for their first major tournament since the 2014 World Cup and get their qualifying campaign underway when they host Belarus in Rotterdam among an evening featuring eight matches kicking off at 7.45pm.
Also in action are the England Under 21s as they face Poland in a friendly at Ashton Gate as part of their preparation for this summer’s European Championship. Follow all the action here as it happens.