Euro 2016 wall chart: Print your European Championship guide
- UEFA Euro 2016 news: Click here for all the latest ahead of the European Championship
- Hosts France take on Romania in the tournament opener on Friday, June 10
- The clash will be the first of 51 played over the month as there are now 24 teams taking part in the tournament
- The home nation are the bookies’ favourite for the tournament with world champions Germany next in the betting
- England start their campaign on June 11 against Russia before facing Wales and Slovakia
The biggest-ever European Championship kicks off this week with 24 teams, 51 matches and a month of top-class action throughout France. To keep track of events, grab yourself a copy of our superb double-sided wall chart.
There’s a handy day-by-day guide, fixtures from the six groups with the route to the final marked out, facts on the stars involved and a guide to the venues playing host to the cream of the continent as France aim for a third tournament win on home soil and Spain try to complete a terrific treble of their own, having won in 2008 and 2012.