Euro 2016 squad announcement RECAP: England boss Roy Hodgson named his final 23 for France… plus all the latest news on every country ahead of Tuesday’s deadline
- Countries involved in Euro 2016 must confirm their final squads by 11pm
- The 24 teams will name their 23-man parties for the event in France
- England manager Roy Hodgson picks Marcus Rashford and Ross Barkley, with Andros Townsend and Danny Drinkwater left at home
- Joe Ledley recovers from fractured leg to be included in Wales squad
- Marco Reus cut from Germany’s final 23 after picking up groin injury
- Spain confirm 19 names with last four to be revealed on Tuesday afternoon
- Hector Bellerin of Arsenal called up following injury to Dani Carvajal
It was decision day for managers across Europe as they finalised their Euro 2016 squads prior to Tuesday night’s deadline.
The 24 countries involved in the European Championship confirmed their final 23-man parties by 11pm on Tuesday.
Recap all the news throughout the day right here with Sportsmail.