MAN CITY are next up in the Champions League tonight as they take on Borussia Monchengladbach.
The other Champions League game is Atalanta vs Real Madrid, while Tottenham take on Wolfsberger in the Europa League tonight with a 4-1 lead on aggregate.
And we have the best bets and sign up offers from Paddy Power, William Hill, Betfair and 888 Sport for punters to pick from below.
Today’s best bets
- All four teams to score in Wednesday’s two Champions League matches Was 9/5 Now 9/4 (William Hill – CLAIM HERE*)
- Man City & Real Madrid both to win Was 11/4 Now 7/2 (Paddy Power – CLAIM HERE*)
- Gareth Bale to score first (90 Mins) Was 16/5 Now 4/1(Paddy Power – CLAIM HERE*)
William Hill – New customers bet £10 and get £30 free bets + £10 casino bonus HERE*
- All four teams to score in Wednesday’s two Champions League matches Was 9/5 Now 9/4
- Zapata, Vinicius Junior, De Bruyne & Gundogan each to have a shot on target Was 11/4 Now 7/2
- Duvan Zapata, Vinicius Junior & Sterling all to score Was 17/1 Now 20/1
- Over 1 goal in each of Wednesday’s Six Championship matches Was 11/2 Now 13/2
- A goal in the 1st half in each of Wednesday’s Six Championship matches Was 10/1 Now 12/1
- Brentford & Bournemouth each to win by 2 or more goals Was 19/2 Now 12/1
- Gareth Bale to score first (90 Mins) Was 16/5 Now 4/1
- Kevin De Bruyne To Have Over 1 Shot On Target – Was 7/4 (Top Price Guaranteed) Now 5/2
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Betfair – New customers bet £5 and get £20 in free bets HERE*
Betfair – Odds Boosts
- Tottenham, Barcelona & Man City all to win Was 5/6 Now 11/10
- Tottenham & Feyenoord both to win Was 7/4 Now 2/1
- Willem II & Feyenoord both to win Was 5/2 Now 3/1
- Walsall & Forest Green both to win Was…