(Reuters) – Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the 21st round of Premier League fixtures from Jan. 1-3 (times GMT):
Saturday, Jan. 1
Arsenal v Manchester City (1230)
* City have beaten Arsenal in all of their last nine Premier League games.
* City are unbeaten in their last 12 Premier League games against Arsenal (W10 D2) since a 2-1 away defeat in December 2015.
* Arsenal have lost their last seven games against reigning Premier League champions, conceding three goals or more in each of the last six.
Leicester City v Norwich City (1500)
* Leicester have beaten Norwich three times in their last five Premier League meetings (L1 D1).
* Leicester have won seven of their last eight away league games against newly-promoted sides, with the only exception in that run being a 1-0 loss at Norwich in February 2020.
* Norwich have beaten Leicester only twice in the Premier League.
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur (1500)
* Watford have beaten Tottenham only once in the Premier League — a 2-1 victory at Vicarage Road in September 2018.
* Watford are the only Premier League club yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
* Tottenham beat Watford 1-0 in their last Premier League encounter in August.
Crystal Palace v West Ham United (1730)
* Palace have one win in their last 16 Premier League London derby games (D8 L7).
* The last time the teams met in the Premier League they drew 2-2 at the London Stadium in August when Conor Gallagher scored his first goals for Palace.
* Palace suffered a 3-2 defeat at Selhurst Park when they last hosted West Ham in the Premier League in January.
Sunday, Jan. 2
Brentford v Aston Villa (1400)
* Brentford and Aston Villa have both had two games postponed due to COVID-19 this season.
* Villa have never lost a top-flight game against Brentford (W5 D2).
* The teams have met only once in the Premier League – a 1-1 draw at Villa Park in August.
Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion (1400)
* Everton have won three of their last four Premier League meetings with Brighton (D1).
* Everton have won one of their last 11 Premier League games (D3 L7).
* Brighton last beat Everton in the Premier League in October 2019 – a 3-2 home win after a late own goal by the visitors.
Leeds United v Burnley (1400)
* Leeds did the double over Burnley last season.
* Only two of the last 23 league meetings between the teams have ended in a draw, with Leeds winning 15 and Burnley six.
* Leeds have conceded 16 goals in their last four Premier League games.
Read More:Soccer-Bullet point previews of Premier League matches